Position Title: Chief Executive Officer
Hiring Company/Organization: Baby-Friendly USA
Job Location: Albany, NY. Limited travel may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience and qualifications
Because BFUSA is a small organization, the CEO is called on to play a major role in such issues as government affairs, legal compliance, hospital affairs, and communications. Additionally, it is important that the CEO has demonstrated experience in and commitment to advancing equity in maternal and infant health as this is one of BFUSA’s highest values.
Preferred Experience and Credentials
- At least 10 years of experience leading and/or managing nonprofit organizations, working strategically with boards and building successful relationships with staff, customers, and external stakeholders
- Clinical license (e.g. MD, DO, CNM, NP, PA) and/or professional management credentials (e.g. CPH, MPA, MPH, MBA, CAE)
- Demonstrates a commitment to improving support for evidence-based breastfeeding practices in maternity services
- Has relevant experience in the fields of maternal and child health or infant feeding
- Is skilled at analyzing and navigating complex environments, managing change and adapting to the challenges with openness and creativity
- Shows a commitment to serving diverse and underserved populations, ensuring that all families have access to Baby-Friendly care
- Has experience with performance assessment and program evaluation practices in health care
- Is skilled at managing the development and use of information and communications technology
To read the complete job posting, please click here.
For application instructions, please click here.