Save the Date–USLCA Regional Workshop
You asked—we listened!!
USLCA members have consistently asked for low cost educational opportunities—well here it comes.
June 24, 2016
Kern County Public Health Department
1800 Mt Vernon Ave
Bakersfield, CA 93306
- LOL, FOMO, BFF: Using social media to reach moms and expand your business
- Hands-On Ways to Improve Milk Supply: breast massage, hand expression, and other “handy” techniques
- Speaking Clearly to Help Families Meet Their Own Breastfeeding Goals: Counseling skills to improve breastfeeding duration
- Top 10 new lactation tidbits
- Nipple shields: more questions than answers
- The infant gut microbiome: origin of immunity and do we really want to put formula in there?
Christine Staricka, BS, IBCLC
Director of Marketing, USLCA
California Advanced Lactation Institute
Marsha Walker, RN, IBCLC
Director of Public Policy, USLCA
National Alliance for Breastfeeding Advocacy