Have you taken advantage of this partnership with MamaViews to help you reach more clients in your local area?
Moms rely on the MamaViews breastfeeding directory
to find local, highly skilled help.
Included in your USLCA membership, you are now eligible for this
new and exciting MEMBERSHIP BENEFIT:
- Priority listing in MamaViews breastfeeding directory
- Access to an easy to use marketing toolkit to help you take your practice to the next level
- More exposure to local moms looking for help from a professional like you!
Read more about our new partnership!
What is MamaViews?
MamaViews is a resource that connects expecting & new moms searching for help with support providers looking for new clients.
Why are USLCA and MamaViews partnering?
We want to make sure that mothers visiting MamaViews have access to the USLCA’s skilled, certified IBCLCs. USLCA members can then connect with more nursing moms who need their support.
How can MamaViews help me?
MamaViews helps IBCLCs:
- Reach moms actively looking to hire
- Gain access to marketing tools and resources
- Stop relying on word of mouth
Your marketing toolkit includes:
- Personal profile highlighting your qualifications, experience and philosophy
- Calendar tool so moms can see your availability
- Testimonial request tool to help you build your list of references in one place
- Social media section so you can easily spread the word about your skills & experience
- Personal dashboard so you can track activity on your profile page
- and more!
What happens when I join through the USLCA?
- MamaViews will create a profile for you in their IBCLC directory
- USLCA members will be listed at the top of the directory so moms looking for help will see your profile first
- Once your profile is up MamaViews will notify you.
- You can then make any updates and check out your marketing toolkit.
MamaViews is committed to upholding the WHO Code and will not accept advertisements from non-code-compliant companies.
How MamaViews categorizes Breastfeeding Support
MamaViews believes that mothers can benefit from all kinds of support, but that it is important for them to have access to the right kind of support when they need it. Mama Views helps mothers distinguish the professional help of an IBCLC from other breastfeeding helpers and even links to USLCA’s Who’s Who document: http://www.mamaviews.com/resources/what-are-the-different-kinds-of-breastfeeding-support-providers/