January 22, 2019 *, 60 minutes
4:00 pm Eastern (3:00 pm Central, 2:00 am Mountain, 1:00 am Pacific)
*this webinar WILL be recorded, but access will require a separate purchase. Recorded webinars are available here for purchase a week after the live webinar has taken place.
Number of CERPs & CNEs
1.0 L CERP and 1.0 CNE* (Pending ANCC Approval)
Sara-Chana Silverstein, BFA, IBCLC, RH (AHG)
By the end of the webinar, the participate will be able to:
- Encourage and teach mother and baby to succeed at breastfeeding
- How to communicate with the mother who is struggling to feed her baby
- Help babies achieve proper weight gain for age appropriate development. 4
- Know the tools involved in finger feeding
- Understand which deficits can be helped with finger feeding
- Know what results to expect with finger feeding
Sara-Chana Silverstein is an AHG herbalist, Classical Homeopathy, International Board-Certified Lactation Consultant, mother of 7 children and the author of the newly released book MOODTOPIA-Tame your Moods, De-Stress and find balance using Herbal Remedies, Aromatherapy and more. Her book received accolades from Deepak Chopra, Mayim Bialik and Dr. Aviva Romm. Sara-Chana has spoken on TV news shows nationwide teaching people how to safely integrate alternative medicine with conventional medicine. She also guests lecture at Medical schools introducing doctors to the world of breastfeeding and botanical medicine.