The deadline to enroll in the conference payment plan expired on 02/28/2019. If you’ve already enrolled and want to pay an invoice, you can make payments online 24/7 through USLCA’s online invoice management page (https://uslca.org/manage-open-invoices#invoices) by credit card.
Alternatively, you can mail a check payment to:
PO Box 1845
Arlington Heights, IL 60006
Check payments will be applied on date of receipt.
As a reference to those who have already enrolled in the payment plan, below are the plan details:
- The payment plan is offered to USLCA members only.
- The deadline to enroll in the plan is 02/28/2019.
- There are two enrollment options: (1) standard conference only or (2) standard conference plus Clinical Day. The payment plans for both options are outlined below:
- Your conference registration will not be considered complete until your registration fee is paid in full.
- After the balance is paid in full, you will be able to make your conference session selections.
- For those electing the standard conference plus Clinical Day option, your initial payment will serve as your Clinical Day registration fee and therefore will reserve your spot.
- You can, at any time, pay the remainder of the registration fee.
- Upon enrollment, you will owe your first installment plus a one-time $25 processing fee.
- Subsequent payments will be collected by invoice.
After registering for the Payment Plan, you will receive an email receipt with detailed instructions. DO NOT submit another registration through the Participant Registration page until USLCA has emailed you a registration code.