What is USLCA?
USLCA is a non-profit membership association focused on advancing the International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) in the United States through leadership, advocacy, professional development, and research.
Who can join?
Membership is open to everyone who supports breastfeeding, advocates for the IBCLC, or aspires to learn more and connect with colleagues. We have memberships for everyone from students to professionals.
Why should I join?
- Subscription to Clinical Lactation
- 8 FREE webinars annually (rotating quarterly)
- Discounts on valuable educational opportunities offering CERPs & Nursing Contact Hours
- IBCLC listing in USLCA’s “Find an IBCLC” directory
- FREE postings on USLCA’s Job Board, Marketplace, and Event Calendar
- A team of professionals advocating for YOU every day
- And much more! Please click here for a detailed list of all member benefits.
How much does it cost?
Memberships range from $43-$109/year.
- Student* – $43/year
- Retired* – $50/year
- Group – $75/year (per person with a group of 5 or more)
- Individual – $85/year or $9/month
- Contributing Professional – $109/year
*Includes digital access to Clinical Lactation. Ineligible for Find an IBCLC database listing.
How do I join?
Visit www.USLCA.org/JOIN to complete your online profile and submit payment.
Call the USLCA office to submit payment over the phone, 202-738-1125. *Credit/Debit card payments only.
Mail your completed Membership Application along with payment to the USLCA office. *May take up to 3 weeks to process.