What is USLCA?
USLCA is a national leader in advancing the lactation profession. We are advocates for the value lactation care providers contribute to the family healthcare team and in other community health settings. A trusted source of continuing education and professional development, USLCA and its members strive to improve the health and well-being of children and families through breastfeeding. Read more about USLCA here.
Who can join?
Membership is open to all who support and promote breastfeeding or aspire to learn more and connect with colleagues, including lactation care providers, students and advocates. We are an open organization and welcome all care providers who specialize in lactation regardless of their professional designation (the IBCLC designation is not a requirement).
Why should I join?
- Subscription to Clinical Lactation
- 8 FREE webinars annually (rotating quarterly)
- Discounts on valuable educational opportunities offering CERPs & Nursing Contact Hours
- IBCLC listing in USLCA’s “Find an IBCLC” directory
- FREE postings on USLCA’s Job Board, Marketplace, and Event Calendar
- A team of professionals advocating for YOU every day
- And much more! Please click here for a detailed list of all member benefits.
How much does it cost?
Memberships range from $43-$109/year.
- Student* – $43/year
- Retired* – $50/year
- Group – $75/year (per person with a group of 5 or more)
- Individual – $85/year or $9/month
- Contributing Professional – $109/year
*Includes digital access to Clinical Lactation. Ineligible for Find an IBCLC database listing.
How do I join?
Visit www.USLCA.org/JOIN to complete your online profile and submit payment.
Call the USLCA office to submit payment over the phone, 202-738-1125. *Credit/Debit card payments only.
Mail your completed Membership Application along with payment to the USLCA office. *May take up to 3 weeks to process.