What is USLCA?
USLCA is a non-profit membership association focused on advancing the International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) in the United States through leadership, advocacy, professional development, and research.
Who can join?
Membership is open to everyone who supports breastfeeding, advocates for the IBCLC, or aspires to learn more and connect with colleagues. We have memberships for everyone from students to professionals ranging from $43-$109/year.
Why should I join?
- Subscription to Clinical Lactation
- Regular eNews
- 8 FREE webinars annually (rotating quarterly)
- Discounts on valuable educational opportunities offering CERPs & Nursing Contact Hours
- Access to publications & practice resources
- IBCLC listing in USLCA’s Find an IBCLC directory
- A team of professionals advocating for YOU every day
- Being part of the only U.S.-focused advocacy group for the IBCLC
- Member print shop
- Affinity program
- IBCLC Mentorship directory listing
- Discounted price on back issues of Clinical Lactation
How do I join?
Visit www.USLCA.org/JOIN to complete your online profile and submit payment.
Call the USLCA office to submit payment over the phone, 202-738-1125. *Credit/Debit card payments only.
Mail your completed form along with payment to the USLCA office. *May take up to 3 weeks to process.