The United States Lactation Consultant Association invites you to exhibit at its 2019 national conference at the Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch, where you can market your products and services and engage hundreds of lactation professionals who serve as decision makers and influence purchasing decisions in both community and healthcare settings around the United States and globally.
Please click here to view the full conference exhibitor prospectus
All exhibitor space is sold out!
Please click here to view the the layout and location of the exhibitor booths.
As an Exhibitor you will receive:
- Contact with hundreds of decision-makers, leaders, and influencers in the lactation community
- Listing in the Conference Syllabus
- Badges for two company representatives with meal tickets for breakfast and lunch
- 15% off conference registration fees per paid Exhibitor representative
- 8’ x 8’ exhibit booth with 8’ high back drape and 3’ high side drape, 6′ skirted table, 2 chairs, wastebasket, company sign, and carpet
- Commercial Exhibit
- Mid-size Business (5-15 employees)
- Small Business (fewer than 5 employees)
- Non-profit Exhibit
- Additional Representative $200/person
- Corner Booth Upgrade $150 (limit 14)
- Lead Retrieval $95 (fee waived before November 8)
- Passport Program $200 (limit 10)
- Tote Bag Insert $300 (limit 15)
Exhibit space will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Every effort will be made to accommodate your requested booth preference. Exhibitors who reserve space by March 31, 2019, will be listed in the Conference Syllabus. Exhibitor requests received after March 31, 2019, will be accepted as space allows and will not be included in the Conference Syllabus.