USLCA is pleased to offer group webinars to our members.
- The group webinar cost is $10 per person, per credit hour.
- You must have at least five participants in order to qualify for a group webinar.
- The group webinar coordinator must be a USLCA member.
- Group webinars can be viewed either in a group setting, or each participant can view the webinar individually.
Before ordering a group webinar:
- Collect the names and email addresses of all participants in your group.
- View our chart of recorded webinars to identify the webinar title and duration you’d like to order.
When you’re ready to order:
- Follow the instructions on the online form below. (form is available only to USLCA members)
- Once USLCA receives your group webinar payment, the group coordinator will automatically receive an emailed receipt.
- Within two business days, USLCA will email the webinar viewing instructions to each participant included in your order. Whether you view the webinar as a group or not, each individual participant will receive an email with viewing instructions.
Please contact Debbie Sandberg if you have any questions regarding this process.