USLCA is pleased to offer group webinars to our members.
- The group webinar cost is $10 per person, per credit hour.
- You must have at least five participants in order to qualify for a group webinar.
- The group webinar coordinator must be a USLCA member.
- Group webinars can be viewed either in a group setting, or each participant can view the webinar individually.
Before ordering a group webinar:
- Collect the names and email addresses of all participants in your group.
- View our chart of recorded webinars to identify the webinar title and duration you’d like to order.
When you’re ready to order:
- Follow the instructions on the online form below. (form is available only to USLCA members)
- Once USLCA receives your group webinar payment, the group coordinator will automatically receive an emailed receipt.
- Within two business days, USLCA will email the webinar viewing instructions to each participant included in your order. Whether you view the webinar as a group or not, each individual participant will receive an email with viewing instructions.
Please contact Debbie Sandberg if you have any questions regarding this process.
The following content is accessible for members only, please sign in.