Category: Training Program
Intended User: Aspiring Lactation Consultant
Member: Angela Love-Zaranka
This basic, online lactation management course is for those who wish to educate and support breastfeeding families through pregnancy, breastfeeding initiation, and the normal course of lactation.
– Designed for aspiring Certified Breastfeeding Specialists
– 52+ hours of online instruction with expert instructors
– Support families right away
– Be a respected member of the health care team
– Can be a stepping stone to the IBCLC (counts toward the required 90 hours of lactation-specific education)
– 365 day access (most complete in 2-4 months)
– CBS Exam (included in course cost)
– LEAARC Recognized
How can this be accessed or purchased?
Please see https://www.lactationtraining.com/lactation-consultant-training-program#cpi for course information.
USLCA does not endorse the use or sale of this product. Post expires August 18, 2023.