USLCA is bringing affordable educational opportunities to your area!
Members have asked for educational opportunities that are affordable and easily accessible. USLCA is excited to launch a national workshop program to bring education to YOU!
This one-day workshop series will travel to eight locations across the United States featuring two national speakers, one local speaker, and 7 CERPs/ nursing contact hours.
National speakers Marsha Walker, RN, IBCLC, RLC and Maya Bolman, RN, BA, BSN, IBCLC will cover the following hot topics in lactation:
- Breastfeeding for Bifidobacteria: Serving Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner for the Infant Gut Microbiome
- The Art of Therapeutic Breast Massage in Supporting Lactation
- When Traditional Interventions for Insufficient Milk Just Don’t Work: Hidden Genetics, Nutritional, and Environmental Culprits
- HAND-ling the Pain: The Role of Therapeutic Breast Massage in Lactation
- Breastfeeding Under Fire: The Media Assault on Exclusive Breastfeeding
Registration is now open for the following workshops. Space is limited and early bird discounts will expire. Register today to get your seat at the best price!
We look forward to seeing you at a workshop in your area! If you have any questions please feel free to contact our Professional Development Coordinator, Molly Lamansky at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More locations coming soon!
Want this opportunity to come to your area? Click here to learn more.
Click a location below to begin the registration process. Want to receive a membership discount? Join today for as little as $9/month to receive immediate access to member pricing!