Are you interested in becoming an IBCLC? Depending on where you are on your journey, the following resources may be helpful.
- Candidate Information Guide – from IBLCE
- Prepare for certification – from IBLCE
- FAQs – from IBLCE
- Pathway 2: Accredited Lactation Academic Programs – from IBLCE
- Where to Start? – a guide from Lactation Education Resources
- Which Pathway is Best for Me? – A collaboration of Nikki & Nikki and Lactation Education Resources
- How to Become a Lactation Consultant – a guide from Marie Biancuzzo
Pathway 3 IBCLC candidates are required to find an IBCLC to mentor them for 500 hours.